IDS HEATHER SPLIT-SOLE - LEOPARD
Made in UK, by International Dance Shoes
The ‘Heather Split-Sole’ is a split-sole version of our traditional teaching and practice shoe and is widely used across all levels of dancing around the world. It offers comfort, stability and value, with added flexibility, which is perfect for a shoe that’s worn more than any other shoe for many dancers. This new Leopard version is super-soft, ultra comfortable, and perfect for the long hours spent teaching and practicing.
- Ultra flexible with a split-sole design
- Gel padding layered on the insole plus an arch support unit for enhanced support and comfort
- New heel design bringing sole material over the back of the heel, offering a smoother drag and greater protection
- Super soft and stylish Leopard print fabric
- Low heel for a broader array of dancing and greater balance
- Made in England
Worn by: Katya Jones (UK Professional Latin, World Latin Show Dance & BBC 'Strictly Come Dancing' Champion), Liis End (UK Amateur Ballroom Finalist), Charlotte Voorn (World Senior Ballroom Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1.5"