CONTRA PRO - BLACK CALF
'Contra Pro' is an enhanced version of our 'Contra' and our most popular design for Ballroom and it is so because of its blend of flexibility, comfort and style. It features a unique sole design where the sole material wraps around the inside edge of the big toe which ensures smoother movement when using the inside of the foot, as well as protects the upper material. It's lightweight and features specially developed arch padding which helps with foot alignment and comfort. There is also padding under the heel to cushion each step and gel padding runs all the way through the insole. Many Professional and Amateur Ballroom World finalists choose this shoe!
- Ultra flexible and lightweight with a split-sole design
- Sole design which wraps around the inside edge of the big toe for smoother movement and less sticking
- Arch support for greater comfort and to help with foot alignment
- Cushioning underneath the heel to absorb shock
- Gel padding from the tip of the toe to the back of the heel for cushioning and comfort
- Foam lining for a comfortable and glove-like fitting
- Made in England
Worn by: Arunas Bizokas (World Professional Ballroom Champion), Valerio Colantoni (World Professional Ballroom Finalist), Fedor Isaev (World Amateur Ballroom Champion).
This shoe is pictured on the 1” heel and is available in a variety of fittings.